Modern, clean and well-equipped rooms, child-friendly water park, free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Free parking, free WIFI
- Several guests complimented the hotel's cleanliness
- Guests enjoyed their spacious and well-equipped rooms
- Guests liked this hotel's location for being in a quieter more peaceful zone, but still close enough to the falls
- Many guests liked the pleasant staff of this hotel
- Many guests praised the indoor waterpark
- A few guests said the spa was relaxing and professional
- A few guests thought the waterpark was small and would not easily entertain older children
- A couple of guests complained of older TVs
- A couple of guests had problems with Wi-Fi connections
Updated Jul 2, 2014
The hotel also offers a full-service European Spa and boutique, featuring spa services and packages; it is open Sunday through Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm/Thursday through Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pm. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available with over 15,000 square feet of space on hand.
A few guests thought the water park was small and would not easily entertain older children.
5 out of 10 | Kathy stayed November 27, 2009
"We travelled with 2 small children. Water park did not open till 4 the day we arrived. The day that we were going to spend the majority of the day at the waterpark, the heater was broken. The kids stayed for approx. 30 minutes and were shivering. I would not go back there again, Kathy BLack"
8 out of 10 | Robert stayed September 27, 2009
"Only thing that we would like to see is bed a little more comfortable"
8 out of 10 | Melissia stayed September 18, 2005
"May stay was great and affordable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It have a very nice family oriented theme and the Spa was excellent."
9 out of 10 | Michael stayed September 05, 2005
"The waterpark was very enjoyable."