Toronto airport hotel 9 mins to YYZ with free shuttle, free parking and kitchen suites
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, airport shuttle, newspapers
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and spacious
- The staff were frequently complimented for their helpful and friendly service
- Many reviewers said that they were likely to return to this hotel
- Several guests thought that the hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- Several reviewers complimented the food quality at the free breakfast
- Several reviewers thought that this property could use minor upgrades
- Several guests found the location inconvenient for accessing area attractions
- A couple of guests discovered unpleasant odours in their rooms
Updated Dec 17, 2014
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 07, 2010
"Clean, comfortable and affordable"
"The hotel was fine, not a five star, but neither was the price. It was quiet, clean and comfortable and I would recommend it."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed December 08, 2005
"The bed matress would require to be changed."
10 out of 10 | Jessica stayed November 06, 2005
"The staff was incredibly friendly. They really went out of their way to help with directions & info, etc. The rooms were very cozy & clean with a lovely basic kichenette that made the stay so much more comfortable."
1 out of 10 | Andrew stayed April 04, 2005
"Booked here due to the free shuttle to the airport. Once we arrived we found that the shuttle had limited hours and started at 6:00am and we needed to be at the airport by 6:00 am. Shuttle driver was at the counter and said "sorry can't help you". We did not bother to check in and the 8 other guests that we were travelling with also left to find another hotel to stay in. The front desk service was not helpful or welcoming and did not seem at all disappointed that they lost the business. Went down the road to the Comfort Inn where we gots rooms, a free shuttle to the airport, friendly service AND it cost less."