Toronto airport hotel 3 min to YYZ with free airport shuttle but extra Wi-Fi & parking fees
- Free airport shuttle
- Executive rooms include free breakfast, free evening hors d'oeuvres, and free turn-down service
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for their professional and friendly service
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing the airport (YYZ)
- Several guests indicated that they were likely to stay at this hotel again in the future
- Wi-Fi costs $7.95 per device for 24 hours
- A couple of guests found the parking fees ($18 per night) expensive
- A few reviewers thought that their rooms were in need of upgrades
- Some guests were disappointed with the service and food at the restaurant
Updated Dec 30, 2014
7 out of 10 | Phylis stayed May 10, 2013
"Canadian vs American"
"The hotel was clean and up to date. The buffet breakfast was good I stay in hotels in the USA three or Four times each year and find the customer service friendlier and more accommodating in the US."
3 out of 10 | Laura stayed January 30, 2011
"Would not stay there again"
"upon checkin i was told I was being upgraded to a suite! A huge room with only a murphy bed, terrible mattress and a terrible sleep. Room definitely needs upgrades!"
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 23, 2006
"Wished we had been told about bus service from airport as it cost us $16.00 to go across from the airport by cab - we were not aware the hotel had this service. Thanks Kim"
8 out of 10 | Douglas stayed August 02, 2005
"The refurbishment is starting to bubble off the wall on some floors, and the lifts were a slow nuisance. There's a Tim Hortons near the hotel but after dark it's drive-in only, otherwise shops, restaurants quite a walk. Over-attentive waiters at the breakfast buffet which is otherwise excellent if a bit pricy. Couple of minutes from Airport, very handy."