Comfortable west Toronto-Mississauga hotel near QEW Hwy with indoor pool & free breakfast
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, local calls, coffee & tea in lobby, newspapers
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well-maintained
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for their helpful service
- Several guests found the location convenient for accessing major highways
- Several reviewers complimented the food quality and selection at the free breakfast
- A few guests found the indoor pool to be an added value feature
- A few guests were disturbed in their rooms by noise
- A couple of reviewers found their beds to be small and uncomfortable
Updated Nov 6, 2014
10 out of 10 | Theresa stayed October 17, 2009
"Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the area and want to stay at a nice, clean and comfortable hotel."
8 out of 10 | Sandy stayed May 08, 2004
"The only thing we didn't like was the fact that the mattress on the bed was NOT up to par. We both rolled into the middle of the bed all night and did NOT have a good sleep. Everything else was great, and I'm sure that most rooms don't have this issue (or at least I'd hope so) but that is why our rating isn't as high as it could've been."