Comfortable Toronto airport hotel 6 min to YYZ with free shuttle, indoor pool & restaurant
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, airport shuttle, local calls
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and their beds as comfortable
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly and professional service
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing the airport (YYZ)
- A few reviewers complimented the airport shuttle service
- A few guests found their rooms to be quiet
- A few guests complained about the on-site parking fees ($12 per night)
- A few reviewers discovered unpleasant odours in their rooms
- A few guests thought that the menu prices at the on-site restaurant were expensive
Updated Dec 25, 2014
9 out of 10 | Ron stayed July 30, 2012
"great staff and plasant stay"
"close, clean and convienant"
10 out of 10 | Ashley stayed April 14, 2006
"Very freindly staff. Beautiful hotel. Very close (within walking distance) to the International centre where alot of concerts are held. I shopped around for hotels close to the International centre and Four Points was the best deal and I was suprised at how amazing it was for such a great price!"
4 out of 10 | Sara stayed December 10, 2005
"When we booked we asked for two queens, got not only a room with one double bed but it was a room that was already occupied ! They had given us the wrong keys. That worried me considerably when I got the right ones - who else would have a key to MY room ? My company had paid for the room in advance but the front desk wouldn't give me my key unless I left a cash deposit. I left $40 in cash and charged nothing to my room. When I checked out in the morning the desk clerk said there was no manager on staff and they didn't have a cash box so couldn't refund my money. I asked for a wake up call and didn't get it and almost missed my plane. The shuttle bus was late as well. I had to leave my information so supposedly they are sending the money to Calgary but all in all it was an extremely frustrating experience."
7 out of 10 | Rick stayed July 29, 2005
"fix the air-conditioner make too much noise. but all was okay???"
8 out of 10 | Gordon stayed November 12, 2004
"hotel needs renovating. im sure it will be better when the work is complete. but overall good value."
10 out of 10 | Larry stayed August 25, 2004
"i had a horrible time with your voice mail service from aug 22-24, it would not let me get my messsages, so a manager named "sam" escalated the problem to your vender cynagil (i think) who handle your voice mail in this hotel, anyway it was two days before i got to hear my messages, bit "sam" compensated me well, so i surely have no outstanding issues. He is an Outstanding manager, excellent troubleshsooter, and manages to appease the customer!!!"