Clean Mississauga hotel near 401 and airport, 15 minutes to YYZ with free airport shuttle
- Free breakfast, free parking, free wireless Internet, free local calls, free airport shuttle, and free newspapers
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and their beds as comfortable
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests thought that this hotel provided good value for the money they spent
- Several reviewers complimented the food quality at the free breakfast
- A few guests found the free airport shuttle to be an added convenience
- Several reviewers were disturbed in their rooms by noise
- A few guests found their rooms to be small
Updated Oct 20, 2014
Expedia.ca gave this hotel an average score of 4.2 out of 5.0, with 100% of 6 guests recommending the property.
10 out of 10 | Edith stayed February 26, 2013
"I will ALWAYS come back to this location, I love the service"
"The staff are the best!!! I'm always on the road (away from home) and having warm people to welcome you always brings me closer to home!! It will be nice if they offer a better option for breakfast. I see scramble eggs and sausages even when I sleep :/"
8 out of 10 | Keith stayed December 07, 2012
"Good hotel. Really empty, but a good stay for a great price with a decent breakfast. Would stay there again for the price."
8 out of 10 | John stayed September 15, 2012
"very good hotel for its extras (pool, complimentry breakfast"
"hotel service was very good, we asked questions at the front desk and got answers right away - the room was very clean and comfortable, the microwave, fridge and work area was a plus - the next time we would have liked to book a room on the parking lot side of the hotel since it would be quieter because of the street side we were on was a little noisy."
10 out of 10 | Walter stayed September 14, 2009
"The site was easy to reach on arrival and parking was free and ample. Staff was courteous and informative relative to directions for shopping. Too bad we had only a short stay here."
8 out of 10 | Mary jane stayed November 20, 2006
"We enjoyed our short stay very much-everything was very clean and felt new! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub-the only problem with the pool was my daughter's eyes got quite irritated after our swim-perhaps the chemicals were too strong? Our room was most comfortable and the tv was excellent-the kids watched family movies on HBO which was nice. It would be nice if there was more than 1 package of coffee in the room-especially if it's occupied by 2 adults. The breakfast was good-we had to search a bit for the utensils and we had to go to the front desk to get more milk and coffee. Also maybe a better selection of condiments to go on the toast would be nice (there was just butter, peanut butter and strawberry jam) But as I told my husband for a "free"breakfast it was pretty good! We would definitely consider using the hotel again for our next visit!"