Budget-friendly with good amenities, clean rooms, and friendly staff
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Many guests found the location convenient for exploring the area by car
- A few reviewers said that they were likely to return to this property in the future
- Several guests thought that their room was too small
- A couple of reviewers found their beds to be uncomfortable
Updated Dec 10, 2012
5 out of 10 | John stayed August 21, 2011
"Not great room quality"
"Although the room was adequate for the evening I felt that the bathroom was ancient and needing repair - The cold water tap gave hot water and vice versa. The chalking around the tub and the paint job was really poor. No pool and no coffee maker in the room and minimum soap/shampoo. The towels were very rough texture. Next time I will likely try the Comfort Inn down the street a short distance."