Budget-friendly, clean rooms, helpful staff and free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi throughout, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for exploring the area by car
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests praised the selection at the free breakfast
- Several reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- A couple of guests smelled cigarette smoke in the halls
- A couple of reviewers were disappointed that this hotel did not have an on-site restaurant
Updated Dec 10, 2012
7 out of 10 | B w stayed April 06, 2014
"Got one of the renovated rooms.....everything OK. No towel racks and hairblower in bathroom (appears by design) and no electrical outlet. Staff were great, working in less than ideal conditions."
8 out of 10 | George stayed October 10, 2012
"I was greeted by friendly staff and I was given good advice regarding Midland. My room was comfortable,clean, completely meeting needs. The facilities in this hotel are modest and completly in tune with small town Ontario. The staff were very friendly and eficient. In the event that I have future business in Madland I would use this hotel again."
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 16, 2010
"The wireless network was difficult to get on to. Very clean. TVs need to be updated."
10 out of 10 | Susan stayed October 26, 2009
"I have already recommended the Comfort Inn to collegues who will be staying in Midland from time to time."
8 out of 10 | William stayed September 06, 2009
"If you are going to offer a continental breakfast then I would suggest that you provide a larger venue for it. The room is small and was full when we came in. Maybe they should offer a coupon to a local restaurant or weekly room service in the mornings."
9 out of 10 | Sue stayed December 26, 2004
"Only one complaint....it was very hard to keep the room at a comfortable temperature. It was either too hot or too cold. Otherwise had a lovely time. Good service, friendly staff...and loved being able to bring my dog...."
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 25, 2004
"The hotel was fine, but quite expensive."