Well-liked Markham hotel with kitchenette suites, indoor pool and free hot breakfast
- Free parking, free Wi-Fi, and free breakfast
- Many guests described their units as clean and spacious
- The staff were frequently complimented for their accommodating and friendly service
- Many guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several reviewers found the in-suite kitchens to be well equipped with appliances
- Many reviewers liked the free breakfast, with a very good selection of hot and cold items
- 10-minute walk to wide selection of eateries
- A couple of guests complained that the guest bathrooms were small
Updated Mar 23, 2015
9 out of 10 | Judy stayed August 14, 2006
"The inclusive breakfast was convenient for our family. We missed the part where it finished @930, and some missed it. Perhaps a sign could be put in the dining room. The free dvd rental was nice. The kitcenette was nice as well as the washer availability. (we got lost finding the hotel the first night.)"
8 out of 10 | Anne stayed August 22, 2004
"Everyone was pleasant. Two things could be improved. 1) The maid didn't make the beds in the morning, just on the full clean up day. 2) There was a moldy smell in the lobby sometimes which needs to be taken care of."