Highly praised Markham hotel near Hwy 404 with indoor pool & hot tub, restaurant & lounge
- Free parking and free Wi-Fi
- This hotel's breakfast buffet was a highlight for many guests
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and spacious
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing major highways and restaurants
- A couple of guests complained about the curtains in the rooms not closing completely
- A few guests felt breakfast should be included in the room rate
- A couple of guests complained of dusty rooms
Updated Mar 28, 2015
8 out of 10 | James stayed August 07, 2011
"breakfast package is amazing but could use some towels in pool area as my daughter had to dry off with her trackpants whirlpool never seems hot enough and could use a sauna,,nice staff good overall"
9 out of 10 | James stayed May 15, 2011
"a very clean hotel"
"Staff was friendly, rooms were a great size, and very clean. wanted to use the pool but it was being filled so it was too cold, maybe they should drain the pool mid week so its good for Friday night guests.Also a good idea to bring your own ear phones as the elipticals & treadmills have their own t.v. attached to them."
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 14, 2005
"The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in!!! But housekeeping knocked several times, early in the morning."
5 out of 10 | Ron stayed June 16, 2004
"I believe I may have left a hair brush in my room. Aluminum frame with black brissles. Could you advise me if the item was noticed by the housekeeping staff and turned in. Thanks. The only annoying thing I noticed was that when the air conditioning unit cycled on and off, it was very noisy."
8 out of 10 | Robert stayed May 15, 2004
"The food at the hotel is very expensive, you can eat down the street or right next door for alot cheaper, but other than that the hotel was very nice and clean, felt luxurious and new. The pool area and fitness area was very clean also and there are alot of workout machines to choose from."