6.9 | Fair
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
Clean but dated Richmond Hill hotel with indoor pool, kitchenette suites & free breakfast
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking
- Staff were professional and helpful, according to guests
- Rooms were clean and spacious, according to guests
- Several guests enjoyed the pool and thought it was clean
- Some guests felt the rooms were well-equipped with amenities
- Some reviewers thought the hotel was a good value
- Some guests liked having Tim Hortons next door
- No elevator
- Some guests said the hotel was dated
Updated Mar 28, 2015
6 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 31, 2006
"We were in a basement type room, never have I ever had to stay in a basement hallway room. A bit odd I thought. Quite dirty carpets and very noisy at night, as our room was below the lobby and the automatic sliding doors into the lobby were very noisy you heard the swishing of the air every time it opened. It was just ok, I certainly would not make it my first choice if I had other options."
8 out of 10 | George stayed March 27, 2006
"Best hotel fitness centre I have seen in a long time. There was plenty of space int the room. Need better lighting in the room"
9 out of 10 | Glenda stayed December 09, 2003
"Staff very helpful"