Highly praised southeast Kitchener hotel with indoor pool, jacuzzi suites & free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free hot buffet breakfast
- Spotlessly clean rooms, according to guests
- Guests found the beds very comfortable
- Friendly, courteous staff, according to guests
- Many guests enjoyed the hotel's pool
- Guests found the location convenient to shopping, restaurants and the highway
- There was the odd complaint about the breakfast
- A few guests complained about spotty Wi-Fi connections
Updated Apr 5, 2015
9 out of 10 | Jeremy stayed June 09, 2013
"Great motel comfortable beds"
"Motel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable the pool was a bit cold and the hot tub was way to hot but all and all was a great stay"
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed June 30, 2012
"We stayed at the Hampton-Inn for a sport's tournament. The complimentary breakfast was great with excellent selection (including egg omelet and real bacon strips and fruit). After being on the playing field all day we were able to use the pool until midnight. Comfortable beds gave us a good night's sleep. Good location also about 20 min. from St. Jacobs farmer's market."
10 out of 10 | Erin stayed October 13, 2011
"This Hotel was clean and had very comfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast was good and I was surprised to find appetizers were provided in the early evening. Staff was helpful and available for quick directions."