8.3 | Very Good Best Western Plus Kitchener Hotel Map
Clean rooms, a 7-minute drive from Fairview Park Mall
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free continental breakfast
- Guests liked this hotel's proximity to Hwy 8 and Fairview Park Mall
- Good customer service, according to guests
- Clean, comfortable rooms, according to guests
- Some guests were bothered by noise from guests in the hallways
- Some guests felt that the breakfast lacked in both selection and quality of food
Updated Oct 31, 2012
9 out of 10 | Frank stayed September 20, 2013
"Frienly staff, very clean room and venue,very handy to shopping and restaurants. complimentary Bkfst. very enjoyable. We enjoyed our stay, and would definitely come back again. We would recommend your venue to others. Thankyou."
10 out of 10 | George stayed June 27, 2010
"Great service and very appreciative."
"We were not at the Hotel very long but we were totally satisfied with your staff especially Jeanet Bibles who stayed on the phone line and directed us to the hotel even after my wife in a fit of emotion was actually rude to her. Having an emplyee like her shows that Comfort Inn do care about their Customers and I will definetly be back thanks"
8 out of 10 | Joan stayed October 26, 2003
"We were in a non-smoking room but it smelled of smoke when we first entered the room. Not so noticeable after awhile. However, when we returned home my son said his pyjamas smelled like smke. There were smoking rooms on the same floor (very noticeable when the cleaning staff was cleaning the rooms and the doors were open) and also underneath so I suspect the ventilation system was "sharing" the smoke with the rest of the rooms. I mentioned this to the person at the desk but she didn't give much of a reaction."