Convenient downtown location, clean rooms, great value and good breakfast selection
- Free Wi-FI, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests praised the clean, comfortable rooms
- Staff were friendly and pleasant, according to guests
- Location was easy to find and convenient to downtown, according to several guests
- Several guests enjoyed the complimentary breakfast
- Some guests claimed the hotel smelled like smoke throughout
- A couple guests found the Internet connection unreliable
Updated Dec 3, 2012
4 out of 10 | Melvin stayed November 06, 2011
"I sent reservations for the hotel and I was not granted the Special request "stay till 3:00pm" as they started trying to get me out at noon!"
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 14, 2011
"The room was not clean nor were the halls or the stairway leading up to our room... The breakfast was a joke the homemade muffins were burnt on the bottom which were not edible...the only good thing was the coffee!"
9 out of 10 | Kelly stayed July 11, 2011
"The hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful."
8 out of 10 | Lisa stayed May 07, 2006
"The staff at the Super 8 were understanding and very friendly. I would stay there again as the room was clean and I had four beautiful deer as the scenery out my hotel window. It was unfortunate that the pool was under renovation but I would recommend for anyone to stay there."