Indoor pool with a waterslide and family-friendly rooms with bunk beds
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free continental breakfast
- Clean, bright rooms, according to guests
- Guests liked the pool and the waterslide
- Staff were extremely helpful, according to guests
- A few guests thought that there could have been more selection offered at the continental breakfast
- Some guests were bothered by noise from other guests
Updated Jan 24, 2013
10 out of 10 | Jim stayed October 22, 2010
"One of my best travel experiences"
"Great Experience. Brand new, very well appointed; especially for the price and the brand. Tastefully done room and building; located as you enter Kapuskasing on the TransCanada highway. Great staff. A small-town friendliness; they take the time to answer questions and give direction. Interesting to listen to how they slip effortlessly between their native French and near-perfect English. A wonderful hotel in a very nice northern town."