Clean rooms, friendly service, but concerns about a lack of value for the price
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Several reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly service
- A few guests found the location convenient for accessing shopping, restaurants, and highways
- A few reviewers specifically mentioned the in-room flat screen TVs as value-added features
- Several guests mentioned that they were not likely to return to this hotel
- Several reviewers thought that this hotel did not offer good value for the money they spent
- A few guests complained about smelling cigarette smoke in the rooms and halls
- A few reviewers described the decor as dated
- A few guests complained about the food and selection at the free breakfast
Updated Nov 27, 2012
7 out of 10 | David stayed October 01, 2012
"Nice quiet weekend and comfortable beds"
"Everything worked very well except the water flow was slow in the bathtub. All in all I will continue to use this motel again."
8 out of 10 | Nusret stayed July 03, 2010
"friendly staff, good location"
"no complaines. I had a good stay at the hotel"
8 out of 10 | Laurie stayed September 03, 2006
"Everyone in Hamilton were very helpful !! Local restaurants were Great !! We really enjoyed our stay & would for sure stay there again"
8 out of 10 | Marcel stayed January 12, 2005
"Every morning at about 5:30 I heard banging type noises that woke me up each morning. Not sure if was doors but I might think it was the news paper being dropped by every door. The internet access was great."
9 out of 10 | Scott stayed May 09, 2004
"Excellent location - easy to find the hotel. Had a wonderful time in Hamilton. Great time, wonderful hotel, very friendly staff, very tidy, clean hotel, very well maintained and the family wedding was excellent! Enjoyed the morning coffee too!"