Indoor pool and hot tub, free breakfast, clean and well-appointed rooms
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well appointed
- Several reviewers found their rooms to be spacious and quiet
- Many reviewers enjoyed the free breakfast's food quality and selection
- Many guests described the staff as friendly and helpful
- Several guests found the location convenient for accessing Guelph attractions by car
- A couple of reviewers were pleased to have the on-site laundry facilities
- A few guests complained that towels were not provided in the pool area (towels were only available at the front desk)
- A few guests complained about staff politeness and helpfulnes
Updated Nov 19, 2012
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 13, 2011
"Nice place but staff was not helpful"
"Went to get away with the wife for the weekend so I reserved the nicest suit they had. There was a bunch of young kids partying on both sides of us till about 4am then they were banging on our door at 8:30am then calling our room. Wasn't impressed and hotel did nothing about it."
8 out of 10 | Sylvia stayed August 23, 2009
"second time this year at this hotel. found it to be comparable in price to others in the area, but much better service and rooms than the others. highly recommend"
7 out of 10 | William stayed February 28, 2006
"The Lamps in the bathroom light fixture was not working. Did not discover until Morning and too late to call to repair."
9 out of 10 | Joyce stayed April 29, 2005
"The wheelchair accessibility in the washroom was excellent. The ramp into the shower was helpful, however, the shower area was slippery even when it was dry. A non-skid map would be most helpful to prevent injury."
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 11, 2004
"heating / AC was extremely annoying - continually and quickly cycling between on and off."