Guests liked location near Peace Bridge and Niagara attractions, but felt renovations were needed
- Free Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, free parking
- Guests liked this hotel's proximity to attractions, shopping and restaurants
- Reasonably priced, according to guests
- Hotel in need of renovation and updates, inside and out, according to guests
- Guests felt the complimentary continental breakfast lacked variety
- Lack of detailed cleaning, according to guests
- Some guests complained of unpleasant odours in their rooms
Updated Dec 17, 2012
5 out of 10 | Dora stayed May 08, 2011
"You get what you pay for!"
"Dated and dingy rooms, but can't expect much for the price we paid! ($59/night). The bed was not made in the first room they gave us, but the second room was fine. Very basic. Free internet and parking. Free breakfast, but we didn't take advantage of it because it was just cereal, white bagels or english muffins in the motel check-in area. We preferred the Tim Hortons right next door. The location was great... near the water and minutes from the Peace Bridge."
4 out of 10 | Eiko stayed January 14, 2011
"A stopper for the bus tub was not there and I tried to call the front desk, but no answer. The front desk said we would have free breakfast but when we were there 7:00 am, the door was locked and no one was there. Other people were waiting there too but it was too cold to wait outside. We waited and tried to call the front desk but no one answers. There was no explanation who or how to contact when we are not sure what to do, and we did not know what to do. It seems to me they did not want to give us free breakfast."
7 out of 10 | Diane stayed September 06, 2009
"There were two things I would change. As you walk in the room all you can smell what they use to clean the room. After awhile it bothers you--need to change cleaning brand. The other thing is we were on the second floor and there is a railing to hold on to but it is right next to the eavestrough which is sharp and if you don't watch what you are doing you can cut yourself. Otherwise the room was good."