Well-liked and pet-friendly Fort Erie hotel with free breakfast and free parking
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking
- The location, according to many guests, gave easy access to the Peace Bridge, the highway and amenities
- According to many reviewers, the rooms were clean
- Several guests thought the room rates were reasonable for the area
- The staff received compliments from several guests for providing friendly service
- Guests liked the free breakfast
- A few guests said the hotel was hard to find
Updated Dec 10, 2014
6 out of 10 | Greta stayed May 27, 2005
"Lighting in room poor, had to go to front desk to get new remote control, had asked for microwave and frig in room, furnished only with frig."
8 out of 10 | Ian stayed February 02, 2004
"Clean and convenient. I would definately stay again."
9 out of 10 | Thomas stayed January 01, 2004
"The bed was very comfortable therefore affording me a great night's sleep. The room was clean and everyone was quite friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, which in fact I did tell the staff when we left."
8 out of 10 | Wendy stayed November 28, 2003
"We found it a bit difficult to find based on directions from the 800 number, however, when we called, the front desk person helped us out tremendously."