Budget-friendly and free hot breakfast, but concerns over staff and cleanliness
- Many guests felt as if the prices they paid offered good value
- Some guests liked that there were places to eat near the hotel
- A few guests said that the property was quiet
- Several guests liked the hotel's free breakfast which included hot items
- Free parking, free Internet, and free local calls
- Noon check out time
- Many guests thought that the staff were unfriendly
- Guests were often concerned over poor cleanliness
Updated Mar 16, 2012
9 out of 10 | Jodean stayed August 22, 2011
"A great place to stay with at home feeling"
"All the staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel and room are well maintained. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. They also have a microwave and fridge in the rooms now. The location is close to shopping and conveniences."
8 out of 10 | Peter stayed November 30, 2009
"Staff were friendly and helpful. We were late arriving for the breakfast bar, but personnel were very accomodating."
7 out of 10 | Frederika stayed October 27, 2006
"Too bad there is no reatuarant and it is not-well located."
8 out of 10 | Catharine stayed December 15, 2005
"The room was extremely comfortable however there was an extremely odd smell in my room that wouldn't disspate and the fan ran all night which was quite loud. The breakfast was quite enjoyable."
8 out of 10 | Barbara stayed September 06, 2004
"The breakfast was delicious! On the whole, the hotel was better than expected. The only negative was that the mattresses were sub-standard (quite uncomfortable beds)."
4 out of 10 | Gerald stayed July 10, 2004
"Matresses definitely needed to be upgrated. very hard to sleep on."