Convenient access to Hwy 403, good food at the free breakfast, modern rooms
- Free parking, free Wi-Fi, and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well appointed
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing Highway 403
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several guests thought that the dining area for the free breakfast was too small
Updated Nov 8, 2012
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed October 06, 2013
"great stay..always select that location"
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 20, 2013
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing. Like a diner atmosphere and they even had make your own waffles! Loved it!"
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 10, 2013
"good for basic overnight and breakfast.;"
"Good front desk service ans decent breakfast. Great location for us. Comfortable room. Disappointed that room didn't have a bathtub, shower pressure was poor and hot tub wasn't working. Also, we were on first floor and doors to rooms shut quite loudly, it was a Saturday night but still if you are a light sleeper bring earplugs. Very tasteful and modern decor."
9 out of 10 | Ina stayed December 30, 2004
"The hotel was ideally located for our purpose. A visit with friends in the lobby after check-out time was welcomed by the staff who went out of their way to make it enjoyable."