7.7 | Good Best Western Plus Burlington Inn and Suites Map
Clean and comfortable Burlington hotel with indoor pool, jacuzzi suites and free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, and free breakast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing Highway 403
- A few reviewers mentioned that their beds were comfortable
- Several guests mentioned the indoor pool as a value added feature
- Several guests complained about the food at the free breakfast
- Several guests were disturbed by noise from outside and inside the hotel
- A couple of reviewers complained about poor water pressure in their showers
- A couple of guests had difficulty maintaining a comfortable in-room temperature
Updated Oct 22, 2014
8 out of 10 | John stayed June 09, 2013
"Militare Tattoo Canada"
"This hotel has easy access to the Tattoo in Hamilton. Staff was very helpful from the front desk to the breakfast room. Very quiet even with several little league baseball teams staying the same weekend."
7 out of 10 | Harvey stayed November 24, 2011
"May not be a palace but the people there are the greatest staff"
"It needs a little more TLC but it's coming along. It may not be the freshest hotel but the front desk people are the greatest which is why I would go back and tell others to go there as well."
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 27, 2011
"Everything was very good EXCEPT the smell of stale smoke in the non-smoking room. Fortunately the windows opened and that was helpful."
9 out of 10 | Michael stayed June 29, 2005
"Our stay at the Best Western was comfortable and would have been even more comfortable for our first evening if our special request for extra pillows had been looked after. We had initially requested 2 extra pillows when we registered on line and it was overlooked. We did ask for them for our second evening. If the opportunity arises again to return, we will certainly stay with Best Western. Thank you, The Reeves"
9 out of 10 | Gerrit stayed May 02, 2004
". we were only disappointed that what they sold us as a suite wasn't nearly that. Just because it has a sofa couch doesn't make it a suite. We paid the extra but won't again. We didn't have time to argue. Otherwise everything was new and clean . Staff was great. Breakfast was nice."