Cheap downtown Brampton hotel with pet-friendly rooms and free parking but many complaints
- Free Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, free parking
- Guests liked this hotel's price point
- Conveniently close to restaurants, according to guests
- Guests complained of noise disturbance from other guests
- A number of guests had problems with cigarette smoke odours
- Some guests felt that the continental breakfast lacked variety
- Aging decor, according to guests
Updated Oct 22, 2014
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 22, 2011
"The staff was friendly. The basic amenities were reasonable. For us, the location was great!"
7 out of 10 | Mercede stayed May 30, 2010
"We had a great stay"
8 out of 10 | Dave stayed September 28, 2006
"Hotel need some work on cleaning hallway and stairways."
8 out of 10 | Kereen stayed March 12, 2006
"Might be helpful to mention to customers of the $50 deposit prior to check in. May be inconvenient for some. In addition, the continental breakfast was a bit lacking. Staff assured me that it would be better the next day,however, my stay was just for that night. Otherwise, i think i received what i paid for. thank you to the friendly staff."
7 out of 10 | Kerri stayed October 09, 2005
"Good location...could walk to shops and resaurants. Only complaint about the room is the bathrooms are rather dirty looking because of age."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 01, 2005
"Nothing's perfect! For the money it's a grat value. Very central location for our purposes. Terrific breakfast compared to what we usually get, and that is one of the reasons we have been there several times."