Harbourfront location, indoor pool, free breakfast and on-site restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Many reviewers found the location central for exploring the Sydney area by car
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Several reviewers enjoyed the indoor pool
- No elevator
- Several guests described the interior decor as dated
- A few reviewers found their beds to be uncomfortable
Updated Jan 17, 2013
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 10, 2013
"Value for money."
"I found the hotel easy to get to driving myself from halifax. The rate was good, and included breakfast. The room was dated and a little shabby but had everything I needed good shower pressure and a lovely soft bed. I would stay here again as it was good value for money."
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 17, 2013
"good time but just a little too short a stay, will probably return again"
7 out of 10 | Lynn stayed August 23, 2010
"Very friendly and helpful staff and resturant employes."
5 out of 10 | Charles stayed August 09, 2009
"We were very disappointed that we had to pay a $100.00 deposit and did not know about it till we got there. We did get it back because there was no damage. The reason we were told that for the deposit was it was a smoking room and people who have these rooms usually have parties and damage. We feel that we were judged because i am a smoker and not all smokers are partiers. We were there for a stress free weekend and this is how it started."