All suites with full kitchens and rooftop patio in a prime downtown location
- Free Wi-Fi (and wired Internet) and free breakfast
- Many guests described their suites as clean and comfortable
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Many reviewers found the hotel well located for exploring the downtown area on foot
- Several guests found the in-room kitchens well equipped
- A few guests were disturbed in their rooms by noise from a neighbouring construction site
Updated Jul 23, 2014
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 19, 2011
"Excellent quality in mediore neighorhood close to attraction"
"Good quiet location near the city center. Initial reception was excellent, person had a very good sense of pleasant low key humor. On check out a staff member was friendly and very helpful. The desk seemed a trifle off hand. The room was nice and quiet. Amenties were excellent to the usual standard that unfortunately one has come to expect from Marriott. The location was very good as could be gauged from proximity to the Citadel. After a long drive from Philadephia the hotel was a welcome place to stay and begin a very good holiday in Atlantic Canada."
9 out of 10 | Victor stayed April 24, 2011
"Nice place to stay in Halifax!"
"The room was the best! We were walking distance to restaurants, the waterfront walking path, a shopping plaza, specialty stores, the Casino, etc... Excellent location."
10 out of 10 | John stayed March 14, 2011
"This was an excellent place to stay for our purposes. It was within easy walking distance of all points of interest for our stay."
9 out of 10 | Lynn stayed October 04, 2005
"great service and very comfortable rooms made our stay very pleasurable. thanks"