Budget-friendly, a 3-minute drive from Hwy 111, friendly service, good breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well maintained
- Many guests praised the food at the free breakfast
- Many reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several reviewers found the location convenient for exploring the Halifax-Dartmouth area by car
- Some guests were pleased with the recent renovations in the hotel
- A few guests found the hotel difficult to locate from the highway
- A few reviewers complained about a lack of amenities within walking distance
Updated Nov 15, 2012
9 out of 10 | Carrie stayed March 09, 2014
"Very friendly staff, eager to help, clean, close to all locations, Dartmouth, Halifax, Bedford or Sackville"
8 out of 10 | Marlow stayed January 12, 2014
"locatio0n is excellent, service is very good.have no complaints at all"
10 out of 10 | Michel stayed June 11, 2013
"very good . I would stay anytime"
"Good....food location, noise level Bad... nothing come to mind"
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 28, 2006
"Very friendly, helpful staff. Very comfortable rooms and great breakfast! Overall, excellent value for money!"
9 out of 10 | Louise stayed July 10, 2004
"No complaints. Enjoyed our stay."