9.0 | Excellent Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites Map
Frequently recommended for its clean rooms, comfortable beds, free breakfast
- Free parking, free breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well maintained
- Many reviewers found their beds to be comfortable
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests praised the food and selection at the free breakfast
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for exploring the Halifax-Dartmouth area by car
- A few reviewers said they were treated impolitely by the front desk staff
- A couple of guests were disturbed by noise from the halls
- A couple of reviewers complained about the pool being too cold
Updated Nov 16, 2012
A couple of reviewers found the pool uncomfortably cold.
9 out of 10 | John stayed August 16, 2014
"We really enjoyed our stay"
"The hotel was clean and everyone was very helpful/"
10 out of 10 | Linda stayed November 29, 2013
"has close as home as u can get when travelling"
"It was nice to have nice bath and get in comfortable bed after traveling for week it was almost the same as being home"
7 out of 10 | Cheryl stayed March 14, 2012
"I would recommend ..."
"This hotel is clean , staff are courteous and it is close to shopping at Dartmouth crossing. Included in the price breakfast I found superior to Hamptons Inns and suites which is where I usually like to stay. The negatives where; breakfast finished at nine, hallways very narrow, and cleaning staff ,although very friendly, were a bit loud. Overall I would recommend and will stay there again myself."
10 out of 10 | Holly stayed March 09, 2012
"We chose to stay the night here for our anniversary, it was a great experience. We have nothing bad to say about it. The room was amazing, morning breakfast was great, lots to choose from!! We will definitly be back again. :)"
10 out of 10 | Peter stayed December 04, 2011
"The hotel is clean and comfortable and so close to everything! Shopping, restaurants and movie theater! A very good experience."
9 out of 10 | Faye stayed July 27, 2010
"great over night"
"My Husband an I wanted to stop on our way to PEI an this was our pick. As we wanted to see Halifax. An also have a romantic day. An I have to say things were great we had no problem. As we checked in a bit early an they were very busy that day. The staff were very friendly an did all they could to make our stay great. I enjoy a swim in the evenings but there were lots of people there an I didnt want to hog to pool so I only swam 30 mins. The pool an hot tub were very nice an clean. the rooms large very comfortable beds an a great breakfast in the morning. all in all we had a very nice stay there. An I can say I will come back again."