Indoor pool and waterslide, in-room mini-fridges, just off Trans-Canada Hwy
- Free Wi-Fi (and wired Internet), free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described the rooms as clean and generally comfortable
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several guests thought that the hotel was well located for exploring the area by car
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- No on-site restaurant
- A couple of guests thought that the dining area for the free breakfast was too small
Updated Jul 17, 2014
Shops and restaurants in downtown Moncton, Champlain Mall and the Crystal Palace Amusement Park are all accessible within a 12-minute drive. The Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM) is about 16 minutes away by car. (All driving time estimates: Google Maps)
6 out of 10 | Louise stayed January 07, 2012
"great hotel, very comfortable, but can hear the noise in hallway."
10 out of 10 | Susan stayed August 26, 2011
"Best hotel in Moncton. Hot cold breakfast was amazing. Pool was clean. Kids loved the slide! And they even had facilities to clean your car outside. We'll be back!"
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 20, 2011
"Relaxing, clean & friendly"
"Great service - kids loved the waterslide and pool. We all appreciated the 24 hour coffee/hot chocolate bar and the hot/cold breakfast!"
9 out of 10 | Guy stayed March 31, 2011
"The hotel was excellent."
8 out of 10 | Stephen stayed October 08, 2010
"A great way to end and start your day"
"I like it when you can get coffee all night. Having fresh fruit out certainly adds to trhe warmness. If there was a complaint is the lack of table seating for breakfast. I like to read my paper and plan my day at a table and I find it uncomfortable sitting in a high stool for this."
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 12, 2010
"A little costly, but worth it."