8.6 | Very Good
Best Western Pembina Inn & Suites Winnipeg
Well-liked south Winnipeg hotel with indoor pool and waterslide and many freebies
- Free daily hot and cold breakfast buffet and free soup and snacks most evenings, free 24 hr coffee and tea
- Free wireless Internet throughout, free airport shuttle, free parking, free local calls, free guest voicemail, and free newspapers
- Indoor pool with waterslide and whirlpool enjoyable according to guests
- Many guests praised the breakfast buffet, the clean hotel, the comfy beds and the friendly staff
- One guest had difficulty sleeping due to traffic noise
- One guest thought the pool was a little small
Updated Oct 19, 2014
Other hotel amenities and services include free outdoor parking, free wireless Internet throughout, free daily newspapers and free local calls with free guest voicemail. Fax and photocopying services are also available to guests along with a 24 hour business centre with printer.
A free airport shuttle service is provided daily (except holidays) from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., but must be booked 48 hours in advance.
10 out of 10 | Pamela stayed July 30, 2013
"The staff very friendly beds were the best!! I loved our stay there I have been telling friends and family already..."
10 out of 10 | Judy stayed May 29, 2013
"The air conditioning/heating fan was very loud. It would be nice to be able to adjust the air flow and thus the noise. Strange bed and noise not a good combo for a gods night's sleep."
9 out of 10 | Annette stayed January 16, 2011
"A place i would stay next time thank you."
"Hotel was very good place to stay."
8 out of 10 | Grant stayed August 18, 2010
"I would definately recommend this hotel to family and friend"
"Excellent breakfast, great service, nice pool, clean and comfortable rooms - I would stay again when I am in Winnipeg."
2 out of 10 | Allen stayed August 21, 2005
"I`ve never had such a terrible experience as what we went through with this motel!! From rooms that weren`t made-up when we arrived to being ignored by the receptionist for 15 minutes, then being moved 3 times on the first day.. Stay somewhere else... Al"
8 out of 10 | Kaen stayed February 13, 2005
"THE CLEANING STAFF FORGOT TO REMOVE A MACHINE,THAT DISINFECTS,OR CLEANS THE AIR=AND MY SONS STARTED FEELING DIZZY,