Indoor pool, waterslide and hot tub, clean rooms with mini-fridge, attentive staff
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Several guests described their rooms as clean
- The staff were frequently complimented for their attentive service
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- A few guests enjoyed the indoor pool and waterslide
- A few guests complained about smelling cigarette smoke from neighbouring rooms
- A couple of reviewers were disturbed by noise from trains travelling nearby
Updated Jul 10, 2014
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed June 08, 2013
"Quick and easy"
"Good breakfast, comfy beds"
7 out of 10 | Bonnie stayed August 19, 2012
"Check in time is anytime after 3 pm, I'm Ok with that, however, when we got there at 3:15-3:20 pm, needing to get ready for a wedding at 4 pm, the room was still not cleaned up from the previous night's guests. A little disappointing, but overall, I would go back. The staff were good, and they are pet friendly!!"
9 out of 10 | Michele stayed March 29, 2010
"Very comfortable room and pet friendly..."
"The front desk staff could be friendlier. More pressure in the shower would be nice and the fan in the bathroom automatically comes on with the light. This is very loud and annoying when it doesn't need to be on ie: just brushing teeth. Otherwise, this Super 8 was great."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 20, 2009
"Ice machine was constantly out of ice, need another ice machine on the second floor"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 28, 2006
"the beds were a tad too hard... like a more comfortable sleep... the pillows were great though! convenience to Airport did not get an answer because Winnipeg Airport is 1hr away"
9 out of 10 | Cam stayed August 17, 2004
"Maid service was borderline some days and good to excellent others. In hotel waterslide is a great feature for the kids"