Well-liked and friendly Morden motel with indoor pool and well-appointed rooms
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking
- The location was convenient in relation to the highway, amenities and beach
- The rooms were a big source of praise for many reviewers
- Many guests were impressed with the staff and service
- Several guests thought the pool was clean and enjoyable
- The breakfast, according to several reviewers, was good and well stocked
- A few guests thought the towels needed to be replaced
- A couple guests thought the Wi-Fi was slow
Updated Dec 11, 2014
Dining is available nearby and includes Kopper Kettle Family Restaurant, Boston Pizza and Chicken Chef, all 2 or 3 minutes east by car. (All driving and walking estimates: Google Maps)
8 out of 10 | Perry stayed August 05, 2012
"cleanliness, always my first concern.also comfortable beds. Hotel was quiet and no disturbances through the night. Reception was prompt and efficient."
6 out of 10 | Carol stayed September 20, 2011
"Would stay again."
"Staff were friendly. Location to the hospital was not a long drive. Not all of the lamps in the room worked so it was a little dark to be able to read in the evening. Coffee in breakfast room was good."
8 out of 10 | Brenda stayed April 16, 2006
"They could add a television in the pool area as we spent a few hours per day in there and it would of been nice to view the hockey game there instead of having to run back to the room to check scores."
8 out of 10 | Julie stayed February 05, 2006
"Only one thing I wanted to bring to your attention. I stayed on the second floor and found the halls to smell very strong of cigarette smoke. I'm a non-smoker and find this quite offensive. I had a non-smoking room, which was fine and didn't smell like cigarettes."