Centrally located in the village, in-suite kitchenettes, reasonable room rates
- Free Wi-Fi
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found their rooms well equipped with amenities
- Many guests found the location ideal for exploring the village on foot
- Many reviewers found the room rates to be reasonable
- Several guests described the front desk agents as friendly and helpful
- A few guests complained about the additional fees for parking ($18 per night)
- A couple of reviewers described the sofabeds as uncomfortable
Updated Oct 22, 2012
Studio suites are furnished with 1 queen bed and 1 twin trundle bed. Loft suites at this property also include a separate bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a dry sauna, and a second full bathroom. Loft suites are furnished with 1 queen bed, a queen-sized sofabed, and a day bed.
7 out of 10 | Amy stayed August 07, 2011
"Great location, close to"
"Great location. The rooms were well set up with a kitchenette, jet tub and a Murphy bed. The only big issue was the mattress was pretty hard and not very comfortable. Other than that it was a good hotel to stay at for a good price."
7 out of 10 | Andrew stayed August 04, 2011
"Charging too much for parking. Need a small exercise room."
8 out of 10 | Dwayne stayed July 17, 2011
"Our experience was overall very good, the staff were friendly, an ideal location with everything within walking distance, the rooms were clean well kept and provided all the essential items required for our stay. However,the pool is too deep for children under 9, and the hot tub was too shallow for the adults. We found that the elevator was slow and too busy, as there was only one for the customers and service staff. "
10 out of 10 | Barbara stayed October 18, 2009
"The front desk staff were very helpful in providing information on nearby restaurants as well as directions and a coupon to the Avalanche Pizza place. The sauna could have benn a bit hotter. The poos was a bit cloudy, though that is probably due to the time of year and the falling leaves creating sediment. The room was very comfortable with all the amenities I could want (cooking utensils, vcr, dvd, cd etc) The robes were a very nice touch. I will be back."