Victoria hotel near harbour with indoor pool and restaurant offers suites with balconies
- Free Wi-Fi
- Friendly and helpful staff, according to several guests
- Guests said the rooms were clean and comfortable
- Convenient location within walking distance to attractions
- Guests said beds were comfy
- Guests enjoyed the buffet breakfast and meals on site
- Self parking is $16 and valet parking is $20 per day
- Parking was limited and spaces tight, according to a few guests
Updated Oct 20, 2014
Expedia.ca guests reviewers rated this hotel 4.7 out of 5, based on 191 reviews. 96% of guests would recommend this hotel.
TripAdvisor.com guest reviewers ranked this hotel #4 out of 69 Victoria hotels, based on 466 reviews.
9 out of 10 | Peter stayed October 09, 2009
"I was there for ony one night stay. Wish I could stay few more days to enjoy the surrounding.The hosts at the Maroitt Hotel were very friendly and helpful. I always enjoy my stay at the Maroitt. Peter."
10 out of 10 | Ashley stayed October 09, 2005
"I found the staff to be very welcoming and friendly and felt the service was excellent!! Thanks for making our weekend that much more enjoyable!! Ashley"
9 out of 10 | Jeffrey stayed July 24, 2005
"Enjoyed our stay, thanks for a great weekend."
9 out of 10 | Michael stayed July 10, 2005
"Staff was very well trained and extremely helpful."