Clean hotel, about a 5 minute drive from the downtown area, according to guest reviews
- Free WI FI, free parking, free shuttle to downtown area
- Good value for price paid, according to guests
- Guests felt staff were helpful and friendly
- Many reviews said rooms were clean and comfortable
- No elevators and limited parking, which some guests found inconvenient
- Some guests were bothered by noise from the on-site pub
- Some guests were disappointed that the on-site restaurant served breakfast only
Updated Jun 6, 2012
Orbitz.com guest reviewers rated this hotel 3.7 out of 5, based on 10 reviews. 90% of guests would recommend this hotel.
Booking.com guest reviewers rated this hotel 8.2 out of 10, or "very good", based on 54 reviews.
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 17, 2011
"Breakfast should be served earlier for customers that needs to start their business early."
8 out of 10 | Dianne stayed May 22, 2006
"I felt the hotel was a bit overpriced but I LOVED the kichenett, the staff were friendly. Could have used more blankets."
7 out of 10 | Carla stayed November 30, 2003
"Heating units feel like emiting cold air when on, and the vent is not movable, so it blows air directly over the bed at nite, which can make sleeping cold. Definitely there should be an extra blanket stored in the room during the winter. other wise this hotel was a good value for the location and the rating. The pub was excellent, but the restaurant is sad looking, albeit service was promp. the food (breakfast) was of low quality, which is pretty hard to do for breakfast the health club/pool, was clean and spacious and a real "plus" to have access to workout after a full day of sight seeing. over all, an average hotel, with good value, but the quality of food and some small editions to the room could be helpful. thanks!"