Well-liked Victoria hotel in Upper Harbour with indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and kitchen suites
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, local calls, newspapers
- Many guests found the rooms to be very clean, updated and comfortable
- Guests liked the staff of this hotel and found them accommodating and friendly
- Many guests were well pleased with the reasonable rates and good value of this hotel
- Several guests praised the food at the restaurant on site
- Guests liked the location, convenient to downtown, the Galloping Goose trail, shopping and entertainment venues
- No elevator to top floor (1 flight of stairs to access)
- A couple of guests found the smoking rooms to smell of stale smoke
- A couple of guests said parking could be limited when bar patrons have taken up space on the lot
Updated May 8, 2015
Booking.com guest reviewers rated this hotel 7.8 out of 10, based on 261 reviews.
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 17, 2011
"Breakfast should be served earlier for customers that needs to start their business early."
8 out of 10 | Dianne stayed May 22, 2006
"I felt the hotel was a bit overpriced but I LOVED the kichenett, the staff were friendly. Could have used more blankets."
7 out of 10 | Carla stayed November 30, 2003
"Heating units feel like emiting cold air when on, and the vent is not movable, so it blows air directly over the bed at nite, which can make sleeping cold. Definitely there should be an extra blanket stored in the room during the winter. other wise this hotel was a good value for the location and the rating. The pub was excellent, but the restaurant is sad looking, albeit service was promp. the food (breakfast) was of low quality, which is pretty hard to do for breakfast the health club/pool, was clean and spacious and a real "plus" to have access to workout after a full day of sight seeing. over all, an average hotel, with good value, but the quality of food and some small editions to the room could be helpful. thanks!"