Highly praised downtown Victoria hotel with free area shuttle, indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WI FI, free downtown shuttle
- Good food in the restaurant, according to a number of guests
- Convenient location, within walking distance to the Inner Harbour, according to guests
- The hotel is set among beautiful trees and gardens
- There's a billiards table on site, along with restaurant and room service
- Guests raved about the service at the hotel
- Parking is $15 per day
- A few guests said the decor could use an update
Updated Dec 18, 2014
10 out of 10 | Wayne stayed October 01, 2011
"We had a great stay. Staff are more than friendly. Would definitely stay again. Still don't like to have to pay for parking."
9 out of 10 | Albert stayed September 01, 2011
"excellent adress, very helpful staff, well situated"
"One of our best stays in Canada, excellent adress, very pleasant and helpful staff, well situated."
9 out of 10 | Judy stayed May 19, 2011
"Excellent small hotel, very nice staff, convenient location."
"Stayed there twice in the last month and found it overall excellent. The only problem I could see was an occasional shortage of housekeeping staff which resulted in our room not being refurbished one of the days, and we had to call on the second day. However, they comped us an upgrade on our next stay."
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 06, 2005
"I have visited Victoria many times and with 2 exceptions always been at your hotel. My view of the hotel and the staff has always been the same as I indicated in the survey. I want to return every chance I have. Thank you Ingrid Sullivan"