Friendly downtown Vancouver hotel in heritage building with clean rooms and free breakfast
- Free breakfast, free Wi-Fi
- Many guests found the location convenient for accessing downtown and waterfront attractions on foot
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Several reviewers thought that the hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- Several reviewers described their rooms as small
- Several guests thought that the neighbourhood surrounding the hotel was unsafe
- Valet parking is $32.50 plus tax per night
Updated Jan 14, 2015
9 out of 10 | Gordana stayed June 17, 2011
"Great service, friendly helpful staff, location close to everything, clean room, comfortable bed. Real value for money."
1 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 17, 2010
"The hotel service was awful, very rude with no customer service at all!!"