Central location, clean rooms, friendly service, and rooftop hot tub
- Free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free drop-off shuttle service, free bicycle rentals, and free bottled water
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well-appointed
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing downtown attractions on foot
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Many guests indicated that they were likely to stay at this hotel again in the future
- Several reviewers mentioned that the rooftop hot tub area provided pleasant views of the city
- Several guests complained that the dining room for the free breakfast was frequently crowded
Updated Aug 13, 2012
TripAdvisor.ca ranked this hotel #25 out of 101 properties in Vancouver, based on 413 guest reviews.
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed December 14, 2014
"very good; will stay there again."
"looking forward to the cafe opening in 2015 lounge service was mediocre--cocktails were poor food was excellent hotel staff were excellent."
10 out of 10 | Thorsten stayed February 12, 2006
"Great to get a fabulous comp breakfast, get bang for a buck"
8 out of 10 | Wayne stayed October 08, 2005
"good value. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast."
10 out of 10 | Leanne stayed July 25, 2005
"Will be staying at your hotel again!"
9 out of 10 | Ken stayed October 10, 2004
"Excellent location to venues for major sporting events and concerts. Most attractions easily within walking distance. Very secure parking. Highly recommend..."