Good value downtown Vancouver hotel well liked for its location, service and restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Many guests liked the location for its proximity to light rail, shopping and restaurants
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well appointed
- Guests repeated mentioned enjoying breakfast and other meals on site
- A few reviewers were disturbed in their rooms by street noise
- Some reviewers said their rooms were small
- Some rooms need renovation according to guests
- Parking is $18 plus tax
Updated Feb 14, 2015
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 25, 2010
"Stay in Vancouver"
"I stayed at that Hotel of recommendation of a friend but I can't advise it further. The Location is great. The rooms are just not up to today's standards. In all fairness the housekeeping was great. Front Desk is also very friendly."