Central location, free Wi-Fi, friendly staff, and clean (but small) rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing downtown attractions on foot
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Many reviewers described their rooms as small
- Several guests thought that the decor and furnishings were dated
- A few reviewers were disturbed in their rooms by street noise
Updated Aug 22, 2012
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 25, 2010
"Stay in Vancouver"
"I stayed at that Hotel of recommendation of a friend but I can't advise it further. The Location is great. The rooms are just not up to today's standards. In all fairness the housekeeping was great. Front Desk is also very friendly."