Free amenities, clean rooms, and convenient location for guests with vehicles
- Free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free local calls, and free coffee
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well-maintained
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing attractions by car
- Many guests thought that this hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- Many reviewers indicated that they were likely to stay at this hotel again in the future
- Several guests complimented the good food at the free breakfast
- Many guests found the parking facility to be small and cramped
- A few guests described the bed comforters as lumpy
Updated Aug 13, 2012
8 out of 10 | Debra stayed July 08, 2010
"Check in parking is non-existant !!!"
"Overall the hotel was good. Where to park while checking in was very, very bad. Inconvienant. Had to park across the road and walk over to check in."
5 out of 10 | Choi stayed August 11, 2005
"On the whole, it can be said as a well-managed and comfortable hotel. However, there is no luxury, this applies equally to the attitude of the staff, they can just provide the minimum unless you ask for."