All rooms have ocean view, balcony and mini-fridge, on-site dining and beach access
- Free amenities Wi-Fi, parking, local calls
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and comfortable and praised the views of the ocean from their rooms
- Many reviewers found the location ideal for accessing the beach
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several reviewers praised the food and selection at the on-site restaurant
- There are kitchenette suites (with microwave, mini-fridge, stove top, dishware and cookware) available along with upgraded rooms that feature soaker tubs and fireplaces
- The Beachfront Bistro offers dining (West Coast-Aboriginal chef creations) on site with views of the Mackenzie Beach
- Surfing lessons and equipment rental are available on site at Tofino Paddle Surf and Tofino Cycles offers on-site bicycle rentals
- One guest thought that there was a limited selection of TV channels
Updated Jul 13, 2014
9 out of 10 | Renate stayed July 25, 2010
"Absolut beautiful view! Friendly people and great beach. Would go there anytime again."
7 out of 10 | Yuji stayed June 20, 2005
"2.Terrace of the room was dirty with cigarette butts. 3.We didn't use Airport. Went to yours from Victoria by car. We do not need Attractions, Shopping, but the beautiful beach. Regrettably, this time we could not have enough time to stay longer."
7 out of 10 | April stayed March 26, 2005
"We were on our honeymoon and they gave us an upgrade! Awesome location right on the beach."
9 out of 10 | Chris stayed June 17, 2004
"A unique hotel in a unique location. We will be going back next year!"
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 15, 2004
"All rooms have a balcony facing the ocean. Beautiful scenery. Too bad they don't have a swimming pool. We loved every minute of if our stay. They have a mini fridge in the room. Very convenient."
10 out of 10 | Robert and francis stayed December 29, 2003
"The aboriginal energy was peaceful and tranquil, and the welcome that we received was authentic. We felt honoured to be visitors on their native land."