Within a 1-minute walk of the marina, features on-site restaurant and hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Many reviewers found the location convenient for accessing the lake and marina
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well maintained
- Several guests found the on-site restaurant an added convenience
- Reviewers frequently said the staff were friendly and helpful
- A couple of guests found the Wi-Fi service unreliable
Updated Apr 7, 2013
9 out of 10 | Keith stayed September 01, 2006
"The owners are great. I have stayed there many times and the owners are realy nice to me and my family. Really cool they have a hot tub for their guests"
9 out of 10 | Vanessa stayed August 27, 2006
"Awesome people !... the cleaning ladies were awesome !!!! always smiling"
2 out of 10 | Robert stayed August 14, 2005
"This hotel is attached to a pub where when the pub is closing, the patrons of course yell at the guests to wake up. The continental breakfast was appalling & the room was damp & clammy. I will never stay here again."
7 out of 10 | Eli stayed July 05, 2004
"Front Desk receptionist needs a new job! Cranky"