Vancouver hotel near SkyTrain and airport (7 min) with free shuttle and free parking
- Free amenities: airport shuttle, Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking
- The rooms were enjoyed by several lodgers, and described as clean and quiet, with comfortable beds
- Many guests enjoyed the friendly, helpful and courteous staff at the hotel
- Many guests were pleased with the hotel's proximity to the SkyTrain, a 5-minute walk and the airport, a 7-minute drive
- Many guests liked the hotel's free breakfast
- Several reviewers said the free airport shuttle service was prompt and added value to their stay
- A couple of guests said the hotel is ready for some updates
- Although there are restaurants in the vicinity, a couple of guests complained that there were not many restaurants in the area near the hotel
Updated Oct 9, 2014
This hotel has 109 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites, all of which offer free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a coffeemaker, and a hairdryer. Standard rooms offer two double beds, while King rooms offer a king bed and desk. King Study rooms provide a king bed, and a sofabed with seating area. Hotel amenities include a fitness room, a business centre, a meeting room, and a complimentary airport shuttle. Accessible rooms are available upon request, parking is free, and pets are not allowed.
The Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport offers a free breakfast buffet to all guests from 6 am to 10 am daily, and other nearby dining options include Shibuyatei Japanese Restaurant (located next door), and Italian Tomato Restaurant (a 3-minute walk west of the hotel). Shopping is available at Union Square Shopping Centre, Yaohan Centre, and Aberdeen Centre, which are all within a 15-minute walk southwest of the hotel.
The SkyTrain's Bridgeport Station (which also connects to the airport and downtown Vancouver) is a 5-minute walk north of the hotel. Downtown Vancouver can be reached in roughly 25 minutes by car. (All distances and travel time estimates: Google Maps)
Verified with a front desk agent: Free airport shuttle, free parking, free Wi-Fi, and pets not allowed (call date: Oct. 27, 2012).
A couple of guests said the hotel was getting old and needed new carpets and beds.
A couple of guests said there were not many restaurants in the area.
Booking.com guest reviews rated the hotel 8.9 out of 10 from 80 reviews.
6 out of 10 | Deanne stayed August 13, 2004
"Stayed at this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport. Would not stay again because they have no resturant. Lots of other hotels close with food service."
6 out of 10 | Kathy stayed August 13, 2004
"Proximity to airport excellent. I would not stay here again because there is no food service on premises."