On the Island Highway, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room and free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests found the location central for accessing the beach, shopping and restaurants
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers praised the selection and food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- A few reviewers enjoyed the indoor pool
- No on-site restaurant
- A couple of guests thought that the hotel exterior was in need of upgrades
Updated Apr 3, 2013
9 out of 10 | Judy stayed July 27, 2005
"The hotel was clean, convenient and quiet. Good front desk staff who were very friendly and helpful. Worth stopping at for sure!! We'll go there again."
6 out of 10 | Evelyn stayed April 10, 2005
"Room was too expensive for the time of year and amenities offered. Very basic and not worth $100+ a night. Continental breakfast good."