East Osoyoos, comfy rooms, indoor pool, hot tub, restaurant, 3-min walk to the lake
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and spacious
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several reviewers thought that this hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- A few reviewers described their beds as comfortable
- Some guests enjoyed meals on site
- A couple of guests complained about an intermittant Wi-Fi signal
Updated Jul 21, 2014
8 out of 10 | Mike stayed August 08, 2006
"You need an outdoor pool. The hotel was too far from the beach, so an outdoor pool would be perfect for the traveller who travels light and is only here for a short time."
8 out of 10 | Sean stayed May 25, 2006
"Great swimming pool - temperature was comfortable and relaxing landscape murals on the walls of the pool room were excellent. Adjoining restaurant provided friendly service and the food was good and reasonably priced. Good buffet breakfast."
8 out of 10 | Jillian stayed August 21, 2005
"Overall our room was clean and ok. We were told we had a king bed and a double pull out sofa. The pull out bed was by far a double and appeared to us to be a twin bed. There was one occassion around noon where we had the chambermaid walk into our room to collect all of our towels. We had a do not disturb sign on the door. That seemed a bit invasive, we got the feeling that there must have been a shortage of towels in the hotel as the chambermaid appeared desperate to get them. Perhaps knocking on the door, would have been a better option. There is a sign on the door of the pool that mentions a slide, maybe that could be updated as there was no slide. The kids brought this to our attention. I appreciated the guest internet service to check e-mails and the laundry facilities. Overall we had a good stay and would recommend your hotel to other families."