Located near the highway with an indoor pool, friendly staff and basic but clean rooms
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- The staff were frequently complimented for their welcoming service
- Several reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several guests appreciated the free breakfast
- Several guests found their rooms dated and in need of upgrades
- A couple of reviewers found their beds to be uncomfortable
- A couple of guests found their rooms to be uncomfortably cold
Updated Jan 16, 2013
2 out of 10 | Robert stayed October 31, 2010
"Extremely disrespectful place"
"We prebooked for three nights, never had our room cleaned, had to go to office for clean towels and coffee. Very rude manager, never welcomed us, had to cover the pool and cover up at each use, had to phone to ask each time we wanted to swim. Beds were terrible. Will never stay there again."