7.6 | Good
Best Western Maple Ridge Hotel
On Hwy 7, on-site business centre, fitness centre, indoor pool and hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Off-site restaurants just across the street
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and comfortable
- Many reviewers praised the food and selection at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Many guests found their beds to be comfortable
- No on-site restaurant
- A couple of guests complained of noise from the highway
Updated Mar 26, 2013
5 out of 10 | Alex stayed December 27, 2010
"Acceptable but could be better !"
"We found the hotel dingy and with many repairs that were necessary. Our room was also in need of some repairs. The reception was pretty poor except for 1 attendant who was very cordial. The location was pretty good, however the signage could be improved."
3 out of 10 | Rebecca stayed June 25, 2006
"the air-conditioning should be updated, the bed was ok the linen was old the curtains were nice although they didn't cover the window to block out the all night lights, all things such as ice were on the ground floor,"