Secluded location on Okanagan Lake with a golf course, but neglected appearance
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Many guests described pleasant views of the lake from their guest rooms
- Many reviewers thought that the on-site recreational facilities were value-added features
- A few guests described their rooms as clean
- Several guests described the in-room furnishings as dated
- Several reviewers thought that the grounds surrounding the property appeared to be neglected
- Several guests thought that the room rates were expensive
- Several reviewers described the staff as unhelpful and disinterested
- A few guests said that the road leading to the resort was windy and unsafe
Updated Sep 4, 2012
Private villas are also available and include 3 bedrooms (each with its own TV and DVD player), a separate living area with a fireplace and sofa bed, private balcony, fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and individual climate control. The private villas accommodate up to 8 people.
3 out of 10 | Chris stayed August 30, 2009
"The hotel might have once been nice, but is falling into disrepair. The rooms were never vacuumed, the fold-out mattress was probably as old as the hotel and desperately needed to be replaced. We couldn't sleep on the mattress as the centre of the mattress had no support other than the occassional spring sticking into you - you were constantly rolling into the centre. The hotel's pools were not clean, tiles were breaking off everywhere, the hallway to our room was outdoors and so had a large collection of dead vegetation that was never cleaned the entire time we were there. The hotel is in dire need of maintenance and definitely some cleaning."
9 out of 10 | Katrina stayed July 18, 2006
"The stay was great, room,facilities,and location, only disappointment was meal at the hotel was poor."
2 out of 10 | Mauricio stayed June 25, 2006
"the air conditioner did not work and the room was too stuffy, the staff was rude at the front desk, the pool was too hot and dirty (full of insects)."