Cheap Victoria airport hotel 6 mins to YYJ with free parking but many complaints
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers found the hotel conveniently located for accessing the airport
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Many guests found the room rates to be reasonable
- Some guests complained about the breakfast being too basic with terrible coffee
- Several guests said the hotel was run down with very dirty carpets
- Guests complained of neglectful housekeeping
Updated Nov 10, 2014
8 out of 10 | Brian stayed June 26, 2006
"In room coffee pot lacked a proper lid to open the spring valve in the basket of the coffee machine. It was a minor inconvenience. There's coffee available in the reception area, and a McDonald's next door."
3 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 03, 2005
"The hallways were very dirty--looked like they hadn't been vacuumed for a week. There were large stains on the carpet. In the room the bathroom floor looked as if it had not been cleaned as there were someone else's long hairs on the floor. The rest of the room was adequately clean. The swimming pool was very cloudy. There was no iron/board in the room."
8 out of 10 | Anne stayed June 06, 2005
"It's a fine hotel for a few nights. I don't go to a hotel to stay in the room, or to pretend I'm at a spa so this one suits me fine. If you're looking for luxury, it's not here - but after all it's a Super 8 not a Hilton - it was actuallly better than I expected. My husband stays at Super 8s in southern Alberta when he goes pheasant hunting so I guess I was expecting something a little rougher and thus was pleasantly suprised."