All-suite property, with free shuttle and massage service, outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi, free massage service and free shuttle service to local businesses and shopping centres
- Many guests found the location central for accessing restaurants and shopping
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests thought that the hotel offered good value for the money they spent
- Several reviewers described their rooms as clean and spacious
- A couple of guests thought that their room was in need of upgrades
Updated Jan 7, 2013
7 out of 10 | Robert stayed May 13, 2014
"Room was fine...restaurant however was terrible."
8 out of 10 | John stayed September 25, 2004
"Darryl was very helpful."
10 out of 10 | Faik stayed February 18, 2004
"I'll be back to stay again soon."
8 out of 10 | John stayed December 08, 2003
"The hotel is showing signs of wear. We received a good dollar value only because we inspected several rooms which were not satisfactory and then we were upgraded that was. In the case of one room we inspected they called it non smoking and was quite obvious that the last person who stayed in it was a smoker by the smell. Another couple on the trip received better value than we did by negoiating woith the hotel, we paid $99 per night and they paid $89 for the same room we were upgraded to."