Good value, comfy and quiet rooms, mini-fridge, microwave, walk to restaurants
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, beer & pizza nights
- Many guests found the location convenient for exploring the area by car
- Many reviewers appreciated the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their attentive service
- Several guests described their rooms as clean and quiet
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Several guests thought that the room interiors appeared dated
Updated Jul 13, 2014
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 24, 2011
"Room was clean but dated. I don't like to be able to hear the conversation of the people in the next room."
8 out of 10 | James stayed July 15, 2011
"The front desk staff were absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful"
8 out of 10 | Tammy stayed August 16, 2006
"Continantal breakfast was not good. No coffee,No fruit. Just a few buns and donuts. And some cereal. Could of been better taken care of. Hire someone just to do that job. Instead of expecting the front desk to do it as she is busy checking guests out in the morning. Very disapointed with that."
Craig stayed February 20, 2006
"I decided to stay elsewhere for reasons other than anything wrong with your facilities. However, after I received my VISA statement, I now have a negative opinion regarding your booking behavior as YOU ASSHOLES MADE A CHARGE TO MY VISA FOR JUST TALKING TO YOU VIA YOUR SO-CALLED TOLL-FREE NUMBER. I'VE FILED A FRAUD CLAIM WITH VISA. BASED ON THIS BEHAVIOUR, I WILL NOT TRUST YOUR BOOKING SERVICE AGAIN. 27 other folks on my hockey teams are also aware of this fraudulent transaction."
9 out of 10 | Doreen stayed December 23, 2005
"WE WERE NOT THERE FOR LONG BUT I REALLY ENJOYED THE ROOM. I APPERICATED THAT IN THE MORNING I COULD NOT HEAR EVERYONE IN THE HOTEL TAKING A SHOWER. LIKE SO MANY OTHER HOTELS WHERE YOU CAN HEAR THIS AND ARE AWKE EARLY WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE OR NOT. THE EVENING STAFF WERE VERY CURTIOUS AND INFORMATIVE. THANK YOU."